Monday, July 19, 2010

Check, Please!

Now that I got the self-pity out of my system, I can honestly say I don’t care if homeskillet ever calls me or not. He was hanging all over me all throughout the movie, and we’d only just met that day, so. I think he was the creepy one. At any rate, I’m certainly not calling him, and I’m not afraid I’ll miss anything if I never hear from him again. Next!


However, I need to, I guess, retract my earlier statements. Or maybe not my statements, but my attitude. I made it all sound so serious. It’s not that serious. I’m not that hopeless, and I don’t sit around ruminating on this crap and writing depressing, emo blog entries about it. I waxed depressing about it because I thought I was supposed to, not because I thought it mattered. Then I laughed at myself, because I was completely ridiculous.


Listen, kids: Romance is not a race. You don't accrue Frequent Dater Miles with every swipe of your Love Card. You don't need to buy boyfriends in bulk.


Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment